- Anti-Virus Protection
- System Optimization
- Internet Boost
- Open-source antivirus
- Free of charge
- Microsoft Outlook and Windows Explorer Integration
- Low cost
- Improves computer performance.
- Offers ransomware protection
- Powerful system tune-up
- Free and user friendly
- Scheduled and selective scanning
- Many features require the paid version
- Installation limitations.
- No results from independent labs.
- Failed ransomware protection
- No scope of automatic file scanner
- Slow speed
| Starts With at $23.98|per year
| Starts With at $24.95|per year
|IObit vs IntrustaIObit vs ESETIObit vs BullGuard
|ClamWin vs VipreClamWin vs WebrootClamWin vs Webroot